[Opensim-users] external computers cannot login

Zaskar zaskar at libero.it
Tue Jun 29 14:12:32 UTC 2010

Pryderi <pryderi.mail <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,Of course I will not change the router for opensim!But I updated the
firmware, but.. the same loopback problem.My router is a DG834G v5, and it looks
like that it does not support NAT loopback! not with this firmware..
> 2010/6/29 Impalah Shenzhou <impalah <at> gmail.com>
> Yes, seems a Loopback problem The only solution could be to change the
router... or maybe updating the firmaware of the router, but I can't help you
with it (firmware updating scares me) 2010/6/29 Pryderi <pryderi.mail <at>
gmail.com>

Hi all,

very strange.
I have a DG834G (very old version) but there is a default DMZ server option (in
Advanced--->WAN settings).

Anyway without NAT loopback function, there'n noway out, at the moment.

Z.