[Opensim-users] Hypergrid 1.5 and Teleports not working?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:35:56 UTC 2010

Easy, on attempts today to teleport to your HG1.5 site at
dev.germangrid.de:8002, I get there fine initially, and the region
objects start to load, but then after about 30 seconds I get a forced
logout of the viewer.

Can you see anything  in the logs at your end that indicate why this
might be happening?  I am just sat there doing nothing waiting for
the region objects to load when it logs me out.

Using avatars "Ai Austin" and "Be Austin" coming from
virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:8002:Openvue each time.

I am teleporting via a map which is link-region to your area.

I was initially able to use the link within chat to
secondlife://dev.germangrid.de:8002/ to get there also, and it showed
the map tile image as on the main map in the landmark shown.  But now
the "?" shows in the landmark rather than the map tile, and it always
says that location no longer exists.  And that has persisted all day
and across a lot of  logins and for two different avatars.  Must be
something that has got cached and is not being reset after its used
perhaps? Diva any thoughts on that?