[Opensim-users] external computers cannot login

Pryderi pryderi.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:03:54 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I am sorry to bother you again, but i have not solved yet.
When somebody attempts to log in in my simulator the log in process stops at
sending response to client. I guess the server sends and incorrect
address/port to client.
Then the client stops log in for timeout.
I am running OpenSim on win 7, with MySQL, I opened the firewall ports and
in  windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts i  added this:

192.168.0.2       -DYNDNS URL-

If i don't add that I have the problem of incorrect response. The internal
IP is not dynamic.

In the region.ini:

InternalAddress = 0.0.0.0
InternalPort = 9003