[Opensim-users] Idea for new project "Personal OpenSim Webshop"..

DutchGlory info at verwijs-pc.nl
Thu Jun 24 05:05:58 UTC 2010

Thank you Karen and Jor3l for replying

I know, this will be a complex project (if it comes true)  first we need a
place to store the project (files and code)
with access for developers only to build up the project as a team. And
before we even start writing code we have to make
a solid plan first on how to set everything up (communication: http or
xmlrpc, Strorage: MySQL or other way.
And most important, security) and final, implement a GNU license (free i
think)

the idea is for anyone to be able to run it on his/her own PC/Mac (like
Opensim) this way everybody is able to use it....
to use it you will need to set up a webserver for your self, but with
"Apache" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r2JnmaWtck Funny, fast Youtube
video here )
or  http://www.aprelium.com/ Abyss Web Server 2.6  (multi OS versions) this
should be easy to do.

well i hope this project will be a success, there aren't much "virtual
world" webshops avavaiable, so lets make our own.

Dutch..