[Opensim-users] Load Testing OpenSim

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 23:55:35 UTC 2010

One of the advantages of open source it that Radegast can indeed go into
"never never land" (as Second Life appears to be doing), BUT the existing
code can be "forked" to provide the capability needed.

My feeling is that the Radegast devs would be delighted to have this kind of
acceptance of their work, especially if people were to do the "heavy
lifting" of generating and providing working code to the project. However if
I am wrong the "fork" is always an option!

(Hmmmm, a "fork" sounds like some sort of nasty torture device doesn't it?
... HERETIC! you may either be BURNED at the stake or "forked" -
ARRRGGGGHHH!)

Karen