[Opensim-users] Load Testing OpenSim

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:52:23 UTC 2010

I was thinking more along the lines of some sort of macro set for Radegast.
or possibly a "random do things" plugin.

It has been a several months since I looked into it, but my recollection is
that either could be implemented quickly and easily.

The advantage of having a more or less full function client is that it
becomes simple to add some very sophisticated tests

For example, have the "bot" IM friends while moving and do some Group
manipulations - all of which add to the system load and many of which can
interact to produce strange bugs.

Karen