[Opensim-users] Load Testing OpenSim

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Tue Jun 22 19:52:04 UTC 2010

Could also be comparing one version of OpenSimulator against another to
check for regressions or improvements.

Testing requires setting up the system under test, creating all the test bot
accounts, loading a standard sim configuration, setting up data gathering,
firing off one or more clients to exercise the system and then collecting
and analyzing the gathered data. Each of the steps presents its own
challenge to automation.

-- mb