[Opensim-users] Freeswitch Ports?

Jor3l Boa jor3l at foravatars.com
Thu Jun 10 21:19:14 UTC 2010

Hi robert, thanks for sharing, my guide is actually like that lol.. the
problem here is everytime an user connects I'm getting a 'sofia' error with
user not registered.. not sure if you got this problem too and know how to
solve it.

Since the instructions on web don´t say anything about this, I'm not sure if
is a config problem or what.

Jorel