[Opensim-users] Freeswitch Ports?

Jor3l Boa jor3l at foravatars.com
Thu Jun 10 07:05:39 UTC 2010

That would be cool Dirk, ur using Amazon only for voice?. Would like to try
that too if it does work :-)

And now, disabled the firewall and seems like there is always a problem with
mod_sofia and the user not allowed/registered.. will try to get arround this
again since the last time I got it working but the call never worked..