[Opensim-users] Freeswitch Ports?

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Thu Jun 10 05:57:44 UTC 2010

you need to open
UDP
5060
5080
16384 - 32768

TCP and UDP
64738,64739

-- Dirk

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opensim-users-bounces at lists.berlios.de im Auftrag von Robert Klein
Gesendet: Do 10.06.2010 02:36
An: opensim-users at lists.berlios.de
Betreff: [Opensim-users] Freeswitch Ports?

I am using Ubuntu for my simulator and a Windows computer for my Freeswitch
server all running nicely on my home network. The voice feature works
perfectly for avatars using computers sitting in my house, but external (to
my network) computers can not use voice. What ports do I need to open on my
router so external users can see the Windows Freeswitch server? I have
experimented with several obvious ones but nothing works. Is there a port
range?

-Robert