[Opensim-users] Response to client not sent

Jor3l Boa jor3l at foravatars.com
Wed Jun 9 21:16:58 UTC 2010

Is your Regions and OpenSim.ini file set with your local IP (eg
192.168.0.5)? If your friend is outside the local network you need to set
the external IP and expose your computer to the net (if you are using a
router) check dyndns.com to get and use an url instead an IP.

And the login end is normal (is the end of the login process) so I think is
a problem with the IP used