[Opensim-users] Upgrading from 0.6.8 to 0.6.9

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:08:29 UTC 2010

I upgraded from 0.6.8 to 0.6.9 and simply copied my OpenSim.ini along with
the Regions files over to the new install directory. This of course did not
work until I made an adjustment to the config-includes/StandaloneCommon.ini
file to point to the MySQL database properly. What other files or changes do
I need to be aware of or is this the only one? I am running a standalone on
Ubuntu 9.10 using MySQL.

Thanks,

Robert