[Opensim-users] I keep running into this..

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 23:25:03 UTC 2010

Actualy if thats what i think it is that can be ignored. I think in the last
few gits that has been fixed. For me it was in the grid common.ini and what
its mad about is actualy missing.
 ;[AuthorizationService]
   ;
   ; change this to your grid-wide authorization server
   ;
  ; AuthorizationServerURI = "http://os.kicks-ass.net/auth.php"
What that was is a away to have it check if ppl were allowed to login to a
given instance via a frontend webserver.
It never really got published because there was only a stub example for it
the wiki  ie. auth.php
I do happen to still have it if you cant find it there. But if thats what
your seeing you may want to update to a later version. It was harmless and
just anoying. You need the above added and the PHP from the wiki to make it
shush up. Thats all that comes tomind when i see that anyway.
Without more info as to your setup i realy couldent say. For me it worked
and i think in the last few git's there was a fix that tells it to ignore it
if it dosent exist now.