[Opensim-users] New Blog for College OpenSim rollout

Barry Spencer BarryS at bromley.ac.uk
Sat Jan 30 20:42:16 UTC 2010

We have just started a new blog, that we shall be using to journal the rollout of the OpenSim platform for our FE and HE students here at Bromley College, as we continue to explore the possibilities of  Virtual Worlds - http://bcopensim.blogspot.com so please feel free to visit and comment.

I you have any specific questions, then again please feel free to contact  Barry Spencer barry at bromley.ac.uk (curriculum development) and Clive Gould cliveG at bromley.ac.uk (curriculum development - technical)

regards Barry