[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 18:09:13 UTC 2010

Thats excellent news john! It was my hope in posting these steps others would
take a walk on the wild side of it and offer up what thay can. Its also met
to be less a bug hunt than it is to getting passed them so we can see whats
there. At the verry least ppl should beaware of the many gotcha's there are
and understand the risks b4 thay jump in over there heads :)