[Opensim-users] Is The OpenSimulator Site Search Function Corrupted?

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:02:48 UTC 2010

Hi all!

     I have found a number of excellent L3DT articles on OpenSimulator.org
by searching on Google.  But when I do any combination of searches for
"l3dt" or "L3DT" on the OpenSimulator.org search and advanced search
function it always returns zero results, saying the term does not exist
anywhere on the site/wiki.

     Am I doing something wrong?  Using Google I've found at least three
great articles (so far) on OpenSimulator.org in which L3DT appears in them:

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Using_L3DT

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Cross-region_terrain_making_with_L3DT

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Terrain_making

     Since I found what I'm looking for this is more of a general search
question than  a need for information.

Hope you all have a good day.  Where I live we just had a terrible ice and
snow storm and I'm "trapped" at work.  No one else can get here so I'm
working for a good three days solid.  Good overtime!

--
- Len W. Brown
  lenwbrown at gmail.com
     http://www.lenfocenter.com