[Opensim-users] Very Unofficial OpenSim London Meetup - Meetups in General

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:12:49 UTC 2010

I have two questions for Justin and the UK gang. Is there some possibility
you can bring a webcam with ya and stream the festivities into one of the
OSGrid plazas? Would be freakin awesome!

Also, what about a section on the website for having/announcing/organizing
meetups in RL locations? We do so much virtually (which is great) but having
some meetups in RL would be fun. RL generally does not crash as often (no
promises). IMHO having a place to post the results or notes from these
meetups would be an incredible resource for our community at large.

-Robert