[Opensim-users] vivox account?

Dr Scofield DrScofield at xyzzyxyzzy.net
Fri Jan 22 07:38:32 UTC 2010

On 01/19/2010 09:51 AM, Jeroen van Veen wrote:
> Isn't this something that should live on the forge then, instead of dwelling
> somewhere in the OpenSim.ini as a proprietary solution?

good point. back when we did the vivox module we were under the impression that
vivox would be willing to sell licenses to opensim users and since the SL client
uses vivox it seemed like a good idea to include it in trunk.

on the other hand the SL client stack is proprietary as well, the vivox code at
least is known to work and some folks apparently have gotten vivox licenses...

	cheers,
	dirk

dr dirk husemann ---- virtual worlds research ---- ibm zurich research lab
SL: dr scofield ---- drscofield at xyzzyxyzzy.net ---- http://xyzzyxyzzy.net/