[Opensim-users] How to get rid of the water in the sim period.

Jane Foxclaw janefoxclaw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:32:27 UTC 2010

yea I thought of doing that.. but you get some noobie on your sim and they
have no clue what your talking about and then they leave because they think
we messed up their SL client..   AND you have to do it EVERYTIME you log in.
It wont hold those settings.

So there has to be some way to hard code it or something that will be
automatic from the server telling the client how to shut that off.

sonya