[Opensim-users] How to get rid of the water in the sim period.

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 08:28:35 UTC 2010

Playing around after I sent that led me to a parameter of the "environment editor" (world->environment settings->environment editor) which allows you to redefine the water color!

This produces some VERY sci-fi type horizons on a small island!

There is also an "advanced environment editor" (at least on Meerkat!) which gives even weirder results!

Karen