[Opensim-users] Need Help - OpenSim.ini Configuration

Taoloo Ping taolooping at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:40:09 UTC 2010

Hallo!

I trying to configure opensim.ini but not sure what I'm do wrong.  After run
opensim.exe, 20 entry show up in mysql database, but not four entry shown at
(www.lovejoysim.com) inventory_plugin, inventory_source, userDatabase_plugin
and user_source.  What am I do wrong, please?

I use opensim for database, opensim for username and password, for example.

Here is my standalone piece:

[StandAlone]
    accounts_authenticate = true
    welcome_message = "Welcome to OpenSimulator"
    ; Inventory database provider
    ; inventory_plugin = "OpenSim.Data.SQLite.dll"
    inventory_plugin = "OpenSim.Data.MySQL.dll"
    ; Inventory source SQLite example
    ; inventory_source = "URI=file:inventoryStore.db,version=3"
    ; Inventory Source MySQL example
    inventory_source = "Data Source=localhost;Database=opensim;User
ID=opensim;Password=opensim;"
    ; User Data Database provider
    ;
    ; Multiple providers can be specified by separating them with commas
(whitespace is unimportant)
    ; If multiple providers are specified then if a profile is requested,
each is queried until one
    ; provides a valid profile, or until all providers have been queried.
    ; Unfortunately the order of querying is currently undefined (it may not
be the order in which
    ; providers are specified here).  This needs to be fixed
    ;
    ; userDatabase_plugin = "OpenSim.Data.SQLite.dll"
    userDatabase_plugin = "OpenSim.Data.MySQL.dll"
    ; User source SQLite example
    ; user_source = "URI=file:userprofiles.db,version=3"
    ; User Source MySQL example
    user_source = "Data Source=localhost;Database=opensim;User
ID=opensim;Password=opensim;"
    ; Specifies the location and filename of the default inventory library
control file.  The path can be relative or absolute
    ; Default is ./inventory/Libraries.xml
    LibrariesXMLFile="./inventory/Libraries.xml"

Thank you and good day!