[Opensim-users] Very Unofficial OpenSim London Meetup

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:28:05 UTC 2010

Jane Foxclaw wrote:
> Oh man.. this sucks. I would really liked to have been there. But i'm
> way out here in sux-ville USA.. lol

We do seem to have something of a cluster of OpenSim users in the UK, Sonya.  I guess being on a
relatively small(ish) island helps with a meetup (though it's cool to see some other people
announcing their own local meets too).

Also, look forward to see you there Olli.  It looks like there are quite a few people coming along
judging from the response on this list, on Twitter and from a few private communications (Chris and
Darren may have had a few direct responses too).

Justin