[Opensim-users] Playing streaming media in OpenSim

Jane Foxclaw janefoxclaw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:13:31 UTC 2010

Hello, I teach Scripting. It could be that its the clients your interacting
with are not clearing out their cache. You might want to try that. Also, in
one client you may have the settings set to AUTOPLAY but not in another. I
know video works in all the clients because I have tried it in all of them
on the OpenSim platform. Also the repeat settings are not in the client, but
on the SIM property itself. Some clients interact with that setting, some
don't.

John