[Opensim-users] Banning "bad" viewers was Re: Can this be done?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 17:51:36 UTC 2010

You are quite correct in saying that the traffic camera comments belong elsewhere! Sorry.

http://camerafraud.wordpress.com/ is a website devoted to this issue and is the appropriate place for any more discussion.

I will merely note that so far 11 states have banned the cameras and 17 out of 17 ballots on the issue have also done so.

I do agree with your comments on the ID string, although I have other posts which cover my thoughts in more detail.

Karen