[Opensim-users] Banning "bad" viewers was Re: Can this be done?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 16:36:16 UTC 2010

I agree.

In fact it takes a certain amount of effort to change the default ID which is built into the viewer code. Effort that no malware writer will expend!

There are a great many crazy ideas that hide under the banner of "security".

Here in Arizona we have a traffic camera scam which is being promoted as "safety". The huge amount of statistical evidence which proves this to be false is simply ignored.

Many people are receiving citations for speeding when in fact they are sick or travelling outside the US.

Karen