[Opensim-users] Banning "bad" viewers was Re: Can this be done?

Imago imagorabbit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 06:08:05 UTC 2010

Ah! Thank you. I did read something on the subject, but then suffered a hard
drive death and it wiped out any settings I had. :( Google comes up with way
too much junk when you look for stuff as well as Mantis stuff and Jiras. I
will check in to this. So, now I know it is possible. :D Now, it's just
finding a way to do it. *shrugs and laughs* If it keeps a few kids out than
that's fine. I'd rather have fun then to have to police my console for
logins. :D