[Opensim-users] Can this be done?

Imago imagorabbit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:24:12 UTC 2010

*laughing* Thanks. But I was mostly looking for if you could stop a viewer
by name. Most script kiddies come in with viewers they downloaded off the
internet. So, if you or anyone else knows where to add something to the
opensim code to block viewers I guess it would be by channels or something.
Please share it. I know a couple opensim's that don't allow certain viewers,
but I'm at a loss on how they block them.