[Opensim-users] Educational tools for OpenSim

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:41:28 UTC 2010

Hi Matthew

In OpenSIM 0.69 (DEV) The EduSetV1 IAR loads successfully, but as
Estate Manager I do not have permissions to rez or copy objects within
the Library and cannot view notecard contents :(

There must be something wrong with the IAR object permissions as I can
access Diva's IAR Library fine.

Best wishes

Clive

Clive Gould