[Opensim-users] Shortcut Creation Drive-Letter Auto- Assignment?

John Mieske johnmieske at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:47:52 UTC 2010

I like MAC myself.. But I love Linux even more..  However when Windows 7
came out I realized it is the first windows I actually can deal with. Its
still bloatware, but its stable as hell. ( Yes for you who are about to
scream and yell at me for using windows, I hated windows until Win7 came
out, but I would never ever run my OpenSims on Windows. Windows was never
meant to be a server I don't care what people think. )

John

John Mieske / Winword Exonar
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station