[Opensim-users] IAR Files

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 00:33:51 UTC 2010

Actually if you look closely the Cable modem MAC address is the only way your ISP can identify you!

I actually had to change my MAC address when I got a new modem a few years ago because the repair guy didn't have the password to change it at their end! Well so he said anyway.

He admitted that this was the only way they could identify a user.

I am sure there are many exploits based on this too :-(

Karen