[Opensim-users] [Fwd: Re: Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?]

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:53:33 UTC 2010

ustin, thanks for the link, but that is not the original Lilith of "Heart to
Heart" but an imposter.

I've dealt with her before trying to sell me Liliths plants in Second Life.
I learned this when going directly to Lilith in "Heart to Heart" and
purchasing her plants in-world from her many different regions.  Also, the
idea that Lilith (the real one, of course) is willing to pay a phenomenal
amount of real world cash for regions in Second Life, kinda trumps, for me,
the argument the imposter Lilith Strangelove poses.

As an example, I was able to register "Lilith Heart" on OSGrid!  I will be
turning over the account and password to "the real ilith" in Second Life to
make sure after this post no one else can do it.

That point alone renders Lilith Strangelove's argument invalid and void.  If
Lilith Heart is known to literally millions in Second Life, then why
register a different name on OSGrid and leave "Lilith Heart" open for just
anyone - like me - to register and use.  You see, right now I could create
anything on OSGrid as "Lilith Heart" - doesn't make much sense.

Thanks for the link Justin.  It made me more aware of Lilith Strangelove's
tactics.

- Len