[Opensim-users] Question about IAR files

dz dz at bitzend.net
Tue Feb 23 16:44:52 UTC 2010

Karen,

Recommending anyone use Neillife is fairly irresponsible unless you mention
that it can result in a permanent BAN from the Lindens, as well as a
deletion of your avatar and ALL of the in-world items it owns.  I would love
to be able to point you to a definitive list of "approved" alternative
viewers, but I haven't found one.  I do know people who have lost VERY LARGE
investments in SL  ONLY because they logged in using NeilLife.

DO NOT log in to Second Life with that viewer!