[Opensim-users] Question about IAR files

GMail-johnpat10 johnpat10 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:21:50 UTC 2010

Just following up...

IAR appears to work as advertised :-)

I had stored the sample my-great-items.iar in a poor location...moved
it to the "bin" directory in the Diva installation, and it uploaded
correctly.  Still interested if others have better ways to save assets
off development sims, but it seems being able to save items in IAR
files could be the solution :-)

Thank you!

John Patten
Dir of Tec