[Opensim-users] MySQL on seperate server?

Impalah Shenzhou impalah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:24:10 UTC 2010

Interesting, very interesting.

I'm not an expert in Systems Architecture (well, I'm not an expert in
anything :-P) so my method is "read, try, change, try again, read more..."
but the last posts are opening my eyes. I will look carefully hardware
specs, and will try to tweak operative system... Maybe Windows is not so
evil :-P

About standard asset server, I suffered the problem with Mysql when my
assets table grow up to 6 Gb. Maybe Oracle or MS-SQL can perform better with
blobs...

Thanks for the comments