[Opensim-users] Odd problem with cross server's

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 23:37:09 UTC 2010

what version again of the OpenSim are you working with ?  and what platform
and what mono ?  Those three are the factors as to why it works for me and
not you.. Just thought I would give you a heads up on that.. And your
welcome no problem.. :)

John

-------
Running sundays GIT clone master on win xp pro 32bit , front end is linux no
mono. The addons are the current ones via svn from forge. Compiled with c#
exp. 2008.

And all was clean built.
Though i did have the same problem when i ran centOS mono 2.5 (hand rolled).
But it dident matter as after going to all win Opsystems still had the
problem but dident know what it was then.

Funny how a simple ; can fix 2 problems and make 50 ppl happy all at the
same time!
:jumping: