[Opensim-users] Odd problem with cross server's

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 20:17:50 UTC 2010

I made the mute.php and set the line back and thats ok now ty for that tip
BUT! seems if i uncomment the line you suggested the problem comes back. My
fault for changing 2 things at the same time. Seems it was because i dident
have the InstantMessageModule = InstantMessageModule commented out after
all. The odd thing is normal instant messages work fine anyway. Just
effected offline IM's and friend login notifcation pop-up not working
accrost differnt servers.

Un commenting it, problem comes back commenting it out and everything is
fine. (who knew lol)

Tnx for the tip john about the mute.php too and im shure that could have
caused its own problems.

John Mieske wrote:

> Also uncomment this..
>
> ; InstantMessageModule = InstantMessageModule
>
> John
>
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:49 PM, John Mieske <johnmieske at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> just craete the mute.php from scratch and put and put this in it..
>>
>> <?
>> ?>
>>
>>  once you put that in the file and then save it as PHP and then upload it
>> to your server your A-OK :)
>>
>> John
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Master_Mirage
>> <mirage123 at verizon.net>wrote:
>>

>>> Ahhh! thou shall NOT reffer to mute.php if there none! lol why it caused
>>> this
>>> idk. Now it looks like this