[Opensim-users] Have you seen this error before ?

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 21:28:16 UTC 2010

Yah i rember that kinda. Had to get out the lug wrench and clear out part of
the regions col . then bring everything back up and it would put the new
data back. I dont recall excatly though. My memory isant wahat it use to be
and that was sometime ago. Id ask on irc .. i think it was melaine that
explained it, took like 30 sec. to fix.