[Opensim-users] OpenSim Toolkit Demo

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 20:10:44 UTC 2010

What i think would help alot is a type of auto complete. Alot of the things
like MySql connection stings, port numbers,domain names ect. Would be made
alot faster in the event the user is updating there allready working
simulator. Or thay want to try differnt settings and want to set it back for
some reasion.
If it can do that the user can see what thay told it allready and move along
mutch faster than having to re-type the same info ech time thay make a new
set of ini's.

Thinking out loud .. lol