[Opensim-users] Having problems with uploads whenrunningOpenSimunder Windows

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 12 21:42:35 UTC 2010

Chris Kennedy wrote:
> Ahh, basically all I did was navigate down in the OpenSim.ini to the
> [Architecture] section and uncommented the Include-HGStandalone line and
> commented out the Include-Standalone line, like below:
>
> [Architecture]
> ; Choose exactly one and only one of the architectures below.
>
> ;Include-Standalone = "config-include/Standalone.ini"
> Include-HGStandalone = "config-include/StandaloneHypergrid.ini"
> ;Include-Grid = "config-include/Grid.ini"
> ;Include-HGGrid = "config-include/GridHypergrid.ini"
>
> I didn't set hypergrid to true or anything else, just uncommented that
> particular line... I wonder, should I have made any other settings for
> Hypergrid?

Just for all your information, I just fixed this bug in OpenSim Master at revision 802a969267da.  It turns out that the local asset service connector was not checking the cache properly for 'local' assets.  This bug would not affect grid and that might be the reason that hypergrid also worked.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc