[Opensim-users] Having problems with uploads whenrunningOpenSimunder Windows

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Thu Feb 11 10:00:34 UTC 2010

Ahh, basically all I did was navigate down in the OpenSim.ini to the
[Architecture] section and uncommented the Include-HGStandalone line and
commented out the Include-Standalone line, like below:

[Architecture]
; Choose exactly one and only one of the architectures below.

;Include-Standalone = "config-include/Standalone.ini"
Include-HGStandalone = "config-include/StandaloneHypergrid.ini"
;Include-Grid = "config-include/Grid.ini"
;Include-HGGrid = "config-include/GridHypergrid.ini"

I didn't set hypergrid to true or anything else, just uncommented that
particular line... I wonder, should I have made any other settings for
Hypergrid?