[Opensim-users] Having problems with uploads whenrunningOpenSim under Windows

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Thu Feb 11 01:40:04 UTC 2010

I am also running OpenSim on Ubuntu Karmic... but I've not noticed this
problem occuring with that particular setup. I did notice for a while that
avatar textures were not baking properly, resulting in white hair, white
eyes, and grey skin (apparent to other users), but I was able to get around
that by enabling hypergrid in OpenSim.ini, which seemed to fix it. However,
the white textures I'm referring to come straight out of inventory when you
double click on them to view them. It isn't just textures that come up
missing; it's also sounds and animations as well.