[Opensim-users] freeswitch problems (talk button)

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:58:08 UTC 2010

Olli:

 Here are the ports (for the clients behind routers sporting firewalls):

   http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide

 See under Configuration -> Firewall.

 The other option is enabling DMZ in the router, but this isn't as secure.

 For the sounds, we used

 make install sounds-install moh-install

 there is also make cd-sounds-install cd-moh-install, but not sure of
 the difference. Probably...the latter are of higher quality (44.1khz?)

-p