[Opensim-users] freeswitch problems (talk button)

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 11:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

Don't think that error did make any difference for me in the end. If I
remember correctly I did manage to get the voice working even if that error
but only from certain ISPs.

But I did have to make some adjustments to the enter-sound files as
described at:

http://n2.nabble.com/Weird-freeswitch-problem-td4165222.html#a4165222

Regards,

Olli