[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 7 19:35:04 UTC 2010

Im and dieing man, all my post's are met to live after.
 Doc says alot but i dont see whats left as and. Thay say there is no cure,
thay say my mind now works short term. Im not so shure as i remeber cool
ppl.
Thay dope me up for the pain but still
The point i got left in me as taken care of what i said i would. I may die
but as best i can make shure your all ok. OS is the best stuff and not for
the resion ppl think
Considder this. 3d is a place tobe when your body cant broken genitics name
it! It is all we have to express it
Bodys broken dosent mean our minds are! You fix it 3D in my world as we have
is a 3rd point for the ones that cant.

Look us in the eye! to some this is life as best as a locked mind can be!
Try it when SL or OSG and kayboard id all yah got.
To us its what we can do now
why igot some sorta mind left i know i dont die wrong
Its not about YOU or me
Its about who all this means!
ty for the emails ..