[Opensim-users] freeswitch problems (talk button)

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 7 17:52:35 UTC 2010

To be fairm i was just looking the the code, I have not actual made it part
of our grid. O have run tests and as we host all the servers under one
domain . i cant really say what happens cross domain. Forgive my silly but i
have one view as one domain ti the the users , not nixed
I cant say with in the domain i own what works. and its wrong of me to asume
passed that.
ty for the email :)