[Opensim-users] the concept of "visitor"

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 05:58:56 UTC 2010

did a bit of test as to footprint KRUFT left over assuming alot on there
part.
At wire speed and with the best stuff and the theroy of exp.
Best/worst case say 24hr .. comes out around 750meg of junk. Most of the
tools are actauly good and try to reuse alot. I forone would say the junk in
our db is still of no issue. Footprint is so small given 24hrs that it realy
doent matter. If i took it to a point of 1 or 2k visitors a day it could ad
up but over all. ill stick with what i see and it is so small of an impact,
id be happy ppl come and look test drive it.
I really dont see this as an issue.