[Opensim-users] Bulk Import Textures for Global Use

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Feb 3 01:14:16 UTC 2010

As far as this discussion is concerned, no one seems to be selling
anything. The content is free to distribute under CC with attribution.
The license says
"You are free:
     * to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
     * to Remix — to adapt the work
"

I wasn't planning to, but now I'm going to add this collection to my
github site, just to make a point.