[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 1 19:45:30 UTC 2010

At this point im not going to go into the settings as of the current changes
on git master has altered things.
There are enough diff. that thay are going tobe correct. As we know this
changes alot each day and would be speculation on my part. A few new twists
is that the land parcles that were fine (b4 the last git pull ) were ok are
now changed and not quite working as before. Also the loop i was seeing is
back and no longer effected now with the changes i had done to that point.
So ill end this here and at this point most of this is still correct. Who
knows what is next changes will be or how long my findings will be of use
but at least to my knowlage by actualy trying this, it is still useable.
TNX