[Opensim-users] Plz help

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:44:10 UTC 2010

The Mesh support is in development versions of OpenSimulator.   There hasn't
been a public non-developer release of OpenSimulator with Mesh support yet.

To get a development version, you need to use 'git' to clone the repository
and build from there.    If you don't want to (or don't know how to use
'git'), take a look at the online 'viewgit' interface (It can take 2 minutes
for the page to load) here:
http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=summary&p=opensim  ... and click on one
of the 'zip' or the 'tar/gz' links, respectively, to the right of the
preferred revision listed to download a zipped or a gzipped tarball
version.    Remember, development versions tend to contain more bugs and
require you to re-do your simulator configuration.

Teravus