[Opensim-users] Whisper Source Code is Available

Volker Gaessler fe11 at gmx.ch
Mon Dec 27 16:32:44 UTC 2010

Finally I found the time to publish the source code for Whisper, the Mumble
voice integration. It took me longer as planned as it was a very busy year
for me. So sorry for all of you that have been waiting for so long and
thanks for your patience.

The code can be downloaded from github. Please check out this forum post for
links and details: http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62 .

The same post contains links to the binary versions of client and server.

Feedback is welcome. I wish you good luck and fun with Whisper.

Cheers

Volker